Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Ipad woes

Here i lay in bed, waiting for the hours to pass me by in hopes of coming ever so closer to my beloved ipad. Ive been researching tablets for 3+ years now, finally decide on the new ipad, and the universe seems to be keeping us apart. I wanted chrystal and i to get them last week to no avail, waited til my day off yesterday, no dice. The stars seemed to be aligning to get it tonight until 755 pm when i was called out for work .

Alas, its looking as though we'll never be together my sweet sweet ipad....

Woe is me. Im full of woe, or whoa....both those words perfectly alliterate the before and after getting the ipad with witty wordplay. Lol well done matt....

Thanks for noticing.....

Don't mention it.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I am happy about this affair with said iPad.

    ReplyDelete